December 31, 2015 – Rockville, MD – 2015 has been a momentous year for the world, from Left Shark’s halftime performance to huuuuuuugely entertaining presidential campaigns to Adele’s say Hello. Thanks to our wonderful clients and staff, Architectural Ceramics had just as exciting a year as the rest of the world, and we’ve decided to share it with you in our first annual BEST OF blog post! First, we’ll talk about the top selling tiles by material type in 2015, then the top moments for ACI as a whole!
Architectural Ceramics Top 5 Products of 2015:
- 12×24 Onsquare Lavagna (Porcelain) – Black is back!
- Lines Carrera Glass Mosaic (Glass) – Gorgeous mini-stick linear stained glass tile mosaics was our top selling glass tile.
- 3×6 Basics Snow White (Ceramic) – This is a go to white ceramic but it has a unique undulated surface which is hard to see in photos which give it that handmade look.
- 12×24 Calacatta Chablis (Stone) – This is a white marble with a hint of grey and gold veining, it is like a toned down version of Calacatta Gold and was our top selling stone.
- 3×6 Mono Field Tile (Specialty) – this is a ceramic kiln glazed high end ceramic that comes in a variety of glazes (see color pallet below). This was our top selling specialty tile this year.
Architectural Ceramics Top 5 Moments of 2015:
- The Launch of Sales Software at ACI to Improve Customer Experience
- ACI’s President & VP Take a Trip to Turkey for Tile
- Cersaie 2015 International Tile Show in Italy
- HGTV Showcases ACI’s Cement Tile in Sagatov Design-Build Backsplash
- Washingtonian Magazine’s 50th Anniversary Edition Features ACI
Thanks for all your support of Architectural Ceramics this year, and every year. We can’t wait to see what 2016 brings! Happy New Year!
For more information on products and services by Architectural Ceramics, visit our website at architecturalceramics.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Search through our list of products with pictures and descriptions on our Product Page.